Monday 10 November 2008

Agile: I should think so

So here we are blogging from a smart phone, not that it's a miracle or anything but by all accounts it's a step closer to one. I don't think I need to specify which smart phone, only need to say that i had fun writing this and you should be able to guess? Or maybe the smugness gives it away?

Well, I'm off to an Agile Development introduction workshop in the morning, I thought I would share some comments about it tomorrow, so I spent £5.99 on this new iBlogger app, it should come in handy during the day, as the team I work in do not all have twitter.

So if this blog makes it up then I regard this purchase a success.


1 comment:

Martin King said...

Paul,

were you able to write this through the browser or did you have to email upload it